Ms Wendy Lewis OAM
B.Bus (Acc), Dip. Ed., M.Ed., MBA,
Grad. Cert. in Philanthropy and Non Profit
Studies, CPA, GAICD, FAIM
Executive Officer, Collier Charitable Fund
During her career Wendy has worked at senior levels in a number of organisations covering a variety of areas. These areas include manufacturing, accounting services, independent schools, tertiary colleges and 10 years as the CEO of a not-for-profit organisation. Her experience includes governance and management, financial management, strategic planning and philanthropy and has qualifications in accounting, education, philanthropy and management.
She is currently the Executive Officer for the Collier Charitable Fund – a philanthropic fund which commenced in 1954.
In addition to her role as Chair of the Invergowrie Foundation, Wendy holds a number of board and volunteer positions including:
- The Knox School (an independent co-educational school in Wantirna) –
(Commenced in 2010) Chair since 2017
- Social Traders – Board member since 2019 (Chair of the Audit, Risk and Governance Committee)
- Queens College (The University of Melbourne) – Board Member since 2020
- Bendigo Bank Grants Committee – Member since 2017
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation – Mentor in the Youth in Philanthropy Program – involved since 2012
Wendy was awarded an OAM in the 2021 Australia Day Honours Award for services to the not-for-profit sector and education.